Friday, June 27, 2008

Evan's Birthday



So, today is Evan's 6th birthday. We didn't do anthing for him today, however, because we had a big honkin' party for him a couple of weekends ago when Mom was here. He has known for a while that he wanted it to be a tropical fish theme, so I was able to get decorations and such way in advance so I wouldn't be spending a fortune at the last minute. Thank goodness Anchorage actually has a really good party store. He had a really great time with friends from church and from school and it was AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hey! It's me, Lindsey, Jared's wife. Remember me from the wedding and the funeral last September? I blog hopped and checked out your blog. I love blogging. You should check out ours it's jllowoolsey.blogspot.com . Now we can keep in touch because who know when we'll see each other again.

p.s. I was looking at your older posts and noticed that you said your birthday is May 18. By strange coincidence so is mine! See I knew you were a kindred spirit!