Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The playhouse





When I was a kid, like 7 or 8, Dad built a playhouse out of wooden pallets for us to play in. It was painted white and then Mom painted "Home Sweet Home" on the front and we loved it. Well it has taken a beating over the years but has stood the test of time. Repainted, it is now at Mom and Dad's in Kerrville for all the grandkids to play in when they go out there. The new tradition is to write your name on it for all to see. Here's Ava playing in it while we were out there over Christmas break.

4 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Why don't I remember the playhouse? Didn't we ever play in it when I came over?

Melina said...

She looks so cute!

Shari said...

Excuse me!! Christmas means cold weather and snow so what in the world is that baby doing with no coat on! And is that GREEN grass I see in the background?! Honestly!

Linds said...

Way cute! That is such a fun tradition.