Friday, January 8, 2010

A Couple of "Accident's"






So we had a couple things happen a short period of time that I don't know if we should qualify as accident's, especially since they were done on purpose!
First it was Evan deciding that he needed to cut his hair. I thought we had gotten through the age where Evan would do this, but I guess not! He said to me, "I was just looking in the mirror and my mind just told me,'You need a haircut.' and so I did." Here are a before and after.

The second was Ava deciding she needed to look like those blue creatures on that nes movie Avatar. No, this wasn't the real reason. The girl just likes to color on herself and does it ALL THE TIME!!! I didn't get picks before the bath, but I got them during the bath. Just take a look at that blue water.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That's funny what Evan said about why he cut his hair...guess his mind is just too strong for the scissors:o)