Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Let's Blog

So everyone is blogging now. My sister-in-law, Tasha, started a blog about her two boys, my nephews, not too long ago and I really have enjoyed reading her posts. They are great to keep in touch with in a general sense and I am glad she decided to do that.
Then, when Erin, my sister, suggested that we start to blog I thought, ok, let's do this. She said some of her friends and brother-in-law blog here so that's where I have decided to as well.
I guess I love talking about me and what's going on with me so much anyway it's a great way to keep everyone else in the know.
New pictures of the kids will always be my background, just as they are my wallpaper on my computer. And if I have pics of whatever I am blogging, they will definately be up here.
On with the show!!!!!

No comments: