Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school...Yea!




So, Evan is nothing like I was when I was his age. I mean I didn't go to class by myself on the first day of school until the 5th grade. I only went in with him today so I could get some pictures of him at his desk and in the class because I didn't get any for kindergarten. (I dropped the camera on the way to school and broke it.) He was such a big boy and excited to go.

When I woke him up he said, "I'm still a little bit sleepy." and then he said, "I'm so tired I think I'm going to cry a little bit." :( Then I told him he was going to get to wear his new clothes and his new shoes and he was going to get to see some of his friends from his class last year and he was better. He ate oatmeal for breakfast and than just kept asking when it was time to go.

On the way out of the neighborhood, he thought he saw his friend Blake and wanted to ride the bus to school instead. But then he saw that it wasn't Blake and said I could take him. BUT, he sure does want to ride the bus to and from school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I hope school is going well for Evan -- you'll have to give us an update. :) I like his haircut -- that's great you did it yourself!

Russ and Erin said...

Im all for inexpensive haircuts!