Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Joining the Twilighters...

Ok, So I joined the Twilighters about July 18th. I had been talking to my mom and sister and they got into them. As they were talking about the series, I realized it was the same books Lindsey Woolsey (cousin - in- law) had been reading and blogging about. She is a Twihard Twilighter. BUT what I didn't realize from reading Lindsey's blog was that they were vampire books. I love vampires. I love all the supernatural things. So I sure did go out and buy all three of the four books that were out. I was sooooo happy that I hadn't gotten into this years ago and that I only had to wait a few days (by the time I got through with #3) for #4 to come out. I love them. I love them. I love them and I love Stephenie Meyer. So I am going to buy The Host now and read that as soon as I am done reading Vol. 1 of the Porter Rockwell Chronicles.
I also can't wait to see Twilight on the BIG screen. I'm going to Texas for Christmas just a week after it comes out, so Mom and Kelsey are going to wait for me to go see it when I get there. Yipeeeee!!!

5 comments:

Russ and Erin said...

Seriously, If I pick up one of those books my life will be over as I know it... at least until I finish them, so no books for me!

Kara said...

I found you!! I feel like we've been out of touch for a decade!

We need to get caught up. seriously.

Alaska?! I'm so jealous. Well, I'm jealous because it's summer, and it's stinking hot here... You can be jealous of me in the winter... :)

:) :) :)
Kara
http://charltonfamilycirlcle.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I'm like you. I started the series a week ago when Dan was gone and finished all 4. It was great not having them interrupted with having to wait for another one to come out. The movie comes out Dec. 12th and I will be there opening night!!

Alexa said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Tim and I were thinking about you and James just recently and wondering how to get in touch with you! I'm SO glad you found our blog! Your kids are so cute and look just like you and James. :) I can't wait to check out your blog and see what y'all have been up to!

Oh, and I love the Twilight books, too. The Host is great!

Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.