Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Snow







So, Today, I was playing with the kids in the afternoon after conference and Evan looked up and said, "Mom, It's snowing outside!!" And sure enough it was. Not just sleety snow and then it disappeared, but real snow and it was sticking.
So we got in our snow gear and went outside. Evan made some snow angels and his first snowman of the season. :D Ava liked it and wasn't scared at all, except when her mitten came off one hand and then she didn't want to touch it. I guess we are really in for it and it will be snowing on Halloween. We shall see. Maybe because it started earlier this year it won't last through April like last year.
Cross your fingers!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Snow is beautiful, but I'm so glad that I live in Texas, where it almost never snows. Too cold for this Texas girl!

Alexa said...

That little snowman is so cute! :)

Linds said...

Looks like fun, but I don't want to live in it. Too cold!!

Melina said...

I did not know you had a blog!!! It is super cool! How did you get all the pretty backgrounds?? Wow snow!!! It makes me glad to live in Texas!!!!! Evan’s little snowman is super cute!