Saturday, September 27, 2008

Husband Tag



1. Where did you meet?
We met at a party that was thrown by one of the guys from the singles ward. It was actually my first anything back in the singles ward after a long while. I went with my sisters friend who was back from school for the summer. We were running really late and when we got there only James and his friend Shelby were there and were fixin' to leave. But when we came in and were introduced, James and I shook hands and we both had the thought that we needed to get to know the other. Needless to say, he didn't leave and we hung out and talked to whole rest of the night.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We Met on July 6, 2001.
We were engaged on July 20th.
We were married on October 19th.
3. How long have you been married?
Almost 7 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He takes care of the kids a great deal so that I can do whatever. Even if it is just me getting out of the house.
5. What is you favorite feature of his?
His smile. It lights his whole face up and his eyes twinkle.
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
I love his absolute and unconditional love for his children. He is a wonderful dad.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He mostly calls me sweetheart. Or sweetie when he's about to ask me for something.
8. What's his favorite color? He really doesn't have one, but he likes to wear a lot of black and I like him to wear blue and green.
9. What's his favorite food? It depends on his mood.
10. What is his favorite sport? Doesn't have one, though he played football a little in highschool.
11. When and where was your first kiss? It was after institute one night when he took me back to my apartment.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to sit and watch movies, old and new and everything in between, after the kids go to sleep. I usually eat popcorn and something chocolate and we have something to drink and just watch.
13. Do you have any children?
Yes. Evan is 6 and Ava is 17 months and boy is he wrapped around her little tiny finger.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
He is extermely talented at learning languages and he can sing like nobody's business.
15. How hold is he?
He is 32.
16. Who said I love you first?
I think he did, but I said it right after.
17. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes hard rock. The head banging kind.
18. What do you admire the most about him?
His ability to be calm and a peacemaker. I'm totally the opposite. I like to scream and yell. He hates it.
19. Do you think he will read this?
Nope
20. Who will you Tag?I will tag Kara.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Cute! So much fun to learn more about you two.

Kara said...

awwww...

you guys are so cute. Always have been!

I'm sleepy, so I'll do the tag tomorrow. :)

B Flat Major said...

I'm glad to learn a little about your husband. I also think your blog is in serious need of a picture of you and not just your kids...